Reading,Tea and Pyjamas are what I live for
- Im a Hufflepuff through and through
- I have a serious addiction to Tea
- I am a hopeless romantic at heart ❤
Hello I’m Jess, my love for books has grown since my first childhood memories of my parents reading to me before bedtime, perhaps that is also the reason I love my bed too much. Since I was little my love for stories of all kinds have grown with me and now I want to share my love for books with everyone else. I’m 22 and looking forward to the days when I will live in a cottage filled to the brim with puppies away from scary people, with nothing but books (and wifi) for company.
Teacup Rating System:
(1) I couldn’t finish this book; it did nothing for me, this could be re-read in the future, and updated.
(2) A struggle to read, but I can appreciate what the author was trying to achieve.
(3) Elements of the storyline/characters were detailed and engaging, with a little work and/or time it may grow to be a great story.
(4) Enjoyed and would definitely recommend reading , but wasn’t deemed worthy for the favourite’s shelf-missing just that extra special spark.
(5) Incredible and it should be in your to be read pile RIGHT NOW.